Let's Stitch Swap

Je ne sais pas si vous vous souvenez que j'ai participé à la retraite virtuelle organisée par Sarah de Quilt Fabric Delights "Let's Stitch" en Mai dernier... et au swap qui a suivi...

I don't know if you remember I took part at "Let's Stitch", an on line retreat  organized by Sarah of Quilt Fabric Delights last May...and at the following swap...

Je viens de recevoir mes blocs !!
I've just got my blocks !!


Je sais que les blocs avec les hiboux viennent de Mhairi... mais les autres ????
I know that the owl blocks are Mhairi's... but what about the other ones ???

Voici ceux que j'avais envoyé :
Here are these I sent :



Mhairi a reçu celui là :
Mhairi got this one:

et Vanessa, celui ci :
and Vanessa, that one :


Si jamais vous visitez mon blog et reconnaissez l'un des blocs, merci de me le faire savoir !
If you visit my blog and recognize one of the block, thank you to let me know !


Commentaires

Cheryl a dit…
Your blocks are lovely Florence!
Kathy a dit…
What beautiful blocks - I do like the owl one. It's always lovely to receive presents like this in the mail!
Wendy a dit…
Your blocks are so beautiful Florence, the ones you received and the ones you made. You chose lovely fabrics.
Vanessa R a dit…
Thanks Florence - LOVE my pink block!
Vanessa R a dit…
the one with the hearts is from Glenise - she tried to leave you a comment but couldn't - I will email you

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Premier gilet - First cardigan

Bilan Patch 2018 - 2018 Quilting record

Il fait trop chaud !!! -It's too hot !!!