jeudi 24 avril 2014

Aujourd'hui… - Today...

Départ pour Nantes !!!!
I'm going to Nantes !!!!


Et devinez qui je vais rencontrer ?????
And guess who I will meet ????






15 commentaires:

Christine M a dit…

I think you may just be a little bit excited, Florence!

Sylvia a dit…

How lovely. She is such a special person. Say hi from me!!!

shez a dit…

Have fun Flos

cagouille a dit…

comme j'ai hâte d'y être moi c'est demain , et vi je veux son livre moi aussi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bisousssss

CESCLO2 a dit…

Fait de belles rencontres et ne dépense pas trop !!! lol BIZZZ

Peg - Happy In Quilting a dit…

Have fun...

Laurence♥ a dit…

Quelle chance tu as ! Je suis de tout coeur avec toi ♥

Mhairi a dit…

That is mean!!!
Have a great time and I look forward to hearing how much fun you have.
Hugs!!

Ondrea a dit…

How wonderful meeting Anni. Say hi from me here in Australia. She will have a giggle about that. I want to see lots of lovely photos.

Maryse Fournier a dit…

Veinarde ! L'année prochaine, je viendrai avec vous .......
Profitez bien !
Bisous
Maryse

Chookyblue...... a dit…

have a great time with Anni and make sure you say hi to her from me........

Quilt Kitty a dit…

Oh I would love to meet Anni. Have a wonderful time Florence. Purrs to the Princess. xx

maya pique a dit…

oh là ben je te comprends !!! ça doit être génial ! passes une bonne expo ! bizzzzzz

Charlie and Wendy a dit…

How exciting, have fun!!

les savoirs d'antan a dit…

merci pour ce beau reportage
soignes toi bien maintenant

amicalement