Suite et fin d'un bel échange - Continuation and conclusion of a great swap

Vous souvenez vous de ma participation au "Initial Heart Swap" organisé par Cheryll ?
You remember I joined the"Initial Heart swap"organized by Cheryll ?




Jennifer (pas de blog) m'a envoyé un petit mot pour me dire qu'elle avait reçu son paquet, chez elle en Angleterre.
Jennifer (no blog) has let me know she has got my parcel, in England.

Je peux maintenant vous montrer ce que je lui ai fait :
I can now show you what I've done for her :

inspiré de la série des Snow Happy Hearts proposée par Anne Sutton
inspired by the Snow Happy Hearts of Anne Sutton



J'ai brodé l'initiale en perle
The initial is sewn with pearls



J'ai pas pu résister à en faire un rose pour ma collection personnelle !!
I couldn't resist to make one in pink for me !!



Merci encore à Cheryll pour ce très joli swap !
Thanks again to Cheryll for this lovely swap !



Commentaires

Christine M a dit…
Your hearts look great, Florence.
Anonyme a dit…
Hello Flos these are gorgeous xx
Ondrea a dit…
Your hearts a gorgeous!
Unknown a dit…
J'aime beaucoup ces petits bonhommes de neige. Je les ai mis de côté car il faut vraiment que j'avance sur mon Natures journey !
Bises ♥
Très sympa ce modèle
Bravo
Amicalement
zaza passion a dit…
un bel échange ma Flo.
CACO a dit…
deux bien jolis cœurs !! bisous
I love your snow happy hearts. I too have printed off these free patterns and have collected the fabrics but not started yet. I'm hoping for a nice little holiday in March when I can sit back and stitch the days away. Happy Stitching from Holly in Canada.
Wendy a dit…
Gorgeous snowman hearts!! And your blocks in the previous post are beautiful. Wendy
eva68 a dit…
Qu'ils sont beaux!

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Premier gilet - First cardigan

Bilan Patch 2018 - 2018 Quilting record

Il fait trop chaud !!! -It's too hot !!!